Statement of Faith
- There is only One True God, The Eternal Creator of all things — "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD" [Deuteronomy 6:4]. "For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,), but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by Him..." [1Corinthians 8:5-6].The very God called JEHOVAH in the Old Testament is the same One that came as Jesus Christ in the New Testament. He is the Alpha and Omega [Isaiah 9:6], ,[John 1:1-3], [1 Corinthians 10:4], [Revelation 1:8]. "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell." [Colossians 1:16-19], [Colossians 2:9]. This is a great mystery, but there is no controversy about it, and to believe this is to have eternal life! [1 Timothy 3:16], [1 John 5:20].
- The Holy Bible is the infallible and authoritative written Word of God — "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost" [2 Peter 1:20-21]. We believe and embrace The Word of God in its entirety, and submit to The Bible as the final arbiter! [Deuteronomy 8:3],[Matthew 4:4],[1 Timothy 5:21],[2 Timothy 3:16]. "But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets" [Acts 24:14]. We believe also that the Holy Spirit is still speaking and revealing Godís Word today. We will boldly declare the full counsel of God at all times, as The Spirit leads.
- Salvation is by Faith only through The LORD Jesus Christ -— "Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ." ,[Acts 2:36]. "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." [Acts 4:12]. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" [John 14:6]. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." [Romans 10:9].
- We are Ambassadors for Christ and We Must Preach The Gospel — The Lord Jesus Christ commissioned us to preach the Gospel as witnesses of His mercy, grace and love which we have experienced in our own lives. As He commanded, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." [Mark 16:15]. "And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd." [John 10:16]. "Now then we are ambassadors for Christ..." [2 Corinthians 2:20], and our purpose therefore is "...to do the will of Him that sent us, and to finish His work!" [John 4:34], and to exalt and glorify The LORD Jesus Christ (and none other) in all things [John 16:14], declaring ourselves to be nothing but unprofitable servants [Luke 17:10].
- The Prophets and the doctrine of The Apostles — "...And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone" [Ephesians 2:20]. "And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers." [Acts 2:42]. We believe all things that are written in the law and the prophets, even if such might be considered heresy by some [Acts 24:14]. We will continue to build upon the foundation set by the apostles and prophets until Christ be fully formed in all of us. [Galatians 4:19]
- The doctrine of Christ - [John 1:1-5,10-14], [John 3:16], [2 John 1:9-10], [1 Timothy 3:16], [1 John 5:11-13,20].
- Repentance from Dead Works - [Luke 13:5], [Acts 3:19], [Hebrews 9:14].
- Faith towards God - [Romans 10:9-10], [Ephesians 2:8-9], [Hebrews 11:6].
- The doctrine of Baptisms - [Matthew 3:11], [Mark 16:16], [John 3:5], [Acts 1:5], [Acts 3:19].
- Laying on of Hands - [Mark 16:18], [Acts 5:12], [Acts 8:14-17], [Acts 13:2-3], [Acts 19:1-6], [1 Timothy 4:14], [2 Timothy 1:6].
- Resurrection of the Dead - [John 5:28-29], [John 6:39-40,44,54], [1 Corinthians 15:41-55], [1 Thessalonians 4:13-18].
- Eternal Judgment - [2 Corinthians 5:10], [Hebrews 10:27], [1 Peter 4:17], [2 Peter 3:7], [Revelation 20:4].
- Perfection - [Matthew 5:48], [Ephesians 4:13], [Ephesians 5:27], [Hebrews 6:1].
- In Walking in Love and being led by The Spirit — Even as we have freely received the love of God through our Lord Jesus Christ, so do we seek to share the same love with all persons, regardless of race, gender or social status. [1 Corinthians 13], [Romans 12:9-10], [1 John 4:7-11]. We believe and do constantly affirm that the true Elect of God must walk in love at all times, bearing the complete fruit of The Spirit, and must be daily led by The Spirit of God. [Ephesians 5:2],[Galatians 5:22-23],[Romans 8:14]
- Restoration of All Things — "After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things. Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world" [Acts 15:16-18] The LORD promised to raise up the tabernacle of David, meaning He will raise up a royal generation of Priests, through whom will be perfected the praises of God! [1 Peter 2:9] "I will restore, saith The LORD!" [Joel 2:25]. "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith The LORD of hosts; and in this place will I give peace, saih The LORD of hosts!" [Haggai 2:9].
- The true Elect will attain the fullness of Christ and be translated — We believe the true children of God (the Elect) will be restored into the fellowship of Godís glory, and are being changed into the image of the Son of God, from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord [John 17:22], [Colossians 1:13], [2 Corinthians 3:18]. This transformation will continue until we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ, who is the brightness of Godís glory and the express image of His person. [Ephesians 4:13], [Hebrews 1:3], [Romans 8:19-23]. When the Elect Saints arrive at this fixed body, The LORD will come for His Bride, and we will be translated (leave the earth to heaven without seeing death) to be with The LORD forever! [1 Thessalonians 4:17], [Revelation 12:5]. "Perfect Saints!"
- The Lord Jesus Christ is coming again for a glorious Church — The epitome of our faith is hinged on the expectation of the coming again of our Lord Jesus Christ. This time, He will return as The King of Kings and The Lord of Lords, with His reward for His faithful children to take them with Him into the glory of His Kingdom, and to pour out the wrath of Godís indignation upon the world. [Revelation 19:11-16]. This is the faith and patience of the saints. He is coming back for a glorious Church that is without spot or blemish, but holy and perfect before Him in love. [Ephesians 5:27], [Ephesians 1:4]. "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." [Acts 1:11]. "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be...He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus." [Revelation 22:12,20].
Please write us a review here.
Partner With Us/Donate Online*
*Please see FAQ
First Sunday of Each Month 12:30pm-2pm
Men's Prayer Line:
[774-220-4000 / 4857780#]
Women's Prayer Line:
[712-775-7035 / 358361#]
Tue 9pm-10pm & Thu 8pm-9pm
Bible Study/Prayer Meeting:
First Friday of Each Month 10pm-12:30am
DisTinct Teens & Youth:
3rd Friday of Each Month 7pm-8:30pm
Faith Lab / Consecration Service:
Last Friday of Each Month 7pm-8:30pm
"Shadows of The End!" Series:
Last Friday of Each Quarter 7pm-8:30pm
Enter your search text below. You can search for audio sermons or a particular topic on the entire GMI website.
Gospel Missions International
All Rights Reserved.